At Red Paper Heart, we’re all about creating joy. We design and build playful, inspiring interactive installations that are full of wonder.
We measure the quality of our work based on the emotional responses of our users. So we kick off each project by developing a deep understanding of the feeling we want to evoke and build from there.
Emotion is most important, but interaction is the route to eliciting that emotion. That means that everything we do contains an interactive element – wouldn’t be RPH work without it.
Seamless experiences require seamless planning. To inspire users to forget themselves in moments of pure joy, design, physical build and technology work hand in hand, and disappear into the background.
True collaboration makes the best work. Whether it is with our internal team, or a mix of yours and ours, we’re on it – across time, distance, and discipline.
Creating Interactive Installations
Red Paper Heart concepts, designs, and builds the digital components of interactive installations. We create work that is permanently installed (think: visitor’s center inside a corporate headquarters) or exists temporarily, like an event activation. We put together our digital and design know-how to create human-centered experiences. We play well with other kinds of companies in the experiential design field, like architects, event agencies, specialty fabrication companies, and even other artists. If you’re not sure if we’re the right fit for your project,ask us.
- Talk less, prototype more.
- Work with real people.
- Prize collaboration over ego.
- Keep designers and coders side-by-side.
- Test and polish until curtain.
- Take BBQ very seriously.
- Blending Art and AI: The Future of Experiential Technology with Daniel Scheibel, Technical Director at Red Paper Heart
- Gamification in Martech: 6 Modern Design Prompts to Inform Your Creative Process
- How This Agency Made Cybersecurity Education Fun for Conference Attendees
- CODAsummit 2023: New Tools - Generative AI Panel
- How retailers can revive the in-person shopping experience
- New Event Tech Tools for November 2023
- How Did the Walls at This Anniversary Event Turn Into Water?